Providing conviction and motivation to the Peugeot 3008 SUV PLUS is our multiple award-winning 1.6-litre THP engine - a powerplant that combines high pressure direct injection coupled with advanced turbocharger technology.
This highly talented system punches well above its weight in terms of performance, with immense efficiency levels.
The 1.6-litre THP heart that provides life to the all-new Peugeot 3008 SUV PLUS is an award-winning piece of engineering and for good reason - combining the advantages of high pressure direct injection and advanced turbocharger technology.
The 240Nm it produces arrives at an early 1400rpm, ensuring a highly responsive drive, while the 167PS accelerates effortlessly all the way till the 206km/h mark. And, it produces all this performance while sipping a mere 6.5 liters of fuel every 100km.
Allows the mirroring of a compatible smartphone screen to access the key functionality on the handset. Once paired functions are displayed on the 8.0" capacitive colour touchscreen. Peugeot Mirror Screen® uses the following systems:
- Apple CarPlay® : Just plug in your iPhone* to make calls, send and recieve messages, listen to music and get directions. Functions can either be controlled via the touchscreen or Siri voice control.
- Mirror Link®: Offering similar functionality to CarPlay®, Mirror Link® allows the seamless pairing of a compatible* Android phone to access to navigation, music and phone apps.
The all-new Peugeot 3008 SUV PLUS has elegant headlights with black and chrome trim, which further emphasise the new SUV's modern, feline look. These headlights incorporate LED daytime running lights and a shutter in the light clusters for full LED definition.
The 3D-effect LED claw lights at the rear of the vehicle make an instant impact. These lights are visible by day and at night and give the all-new Peugeot 3008 SUV PLUS its powerful identity and impressive presence on the road.
The benefits of LED technology:
- Consumes considerably less energy to produce light, 50% less than halogen and 35% less than xenon technologies.
- Offers a whiter light for improved visibility at night, the light is also more similar to daylight, leading to reduced driver eye fatigue, improving safety.
- Requires no warm up time with instantaneous lighting response when compared to conventional halogen technologies.
- LED technology will last for the life of the car, compared to halogen technology with much shorter life expectancy.
*Specifications May Vary According To Local Spec
FIND YOUR NEAREST PEUGEOT OUTLET
- Options might differ by market.
- Visuals and specifications shown may differ from actual model(s). Technical specifications and features may change without prior notice. Contact your nearest Peugeot dealer for current information.